Commercial Licenses. Pure Protein recognizes the potential utility of our Products in commercial applications. To address this need, we have created an out-licensing program that allows certain companies and institutions to use our Products and Services under an exclusive or non-exclusive license agreement for commercial use.
Examples of commercial uses of our Products or Services that would require a license agreement for commercial use include (this is not a comprehensive list):
- Clinical diagnostics
- Transplant diagnostics
- Vaccine manufacture
- Human pharmaceuticals
- Drug development
- Contract pharmaceutical manufacture
- QA/QC biological release, potency, viral clearance and/or product development assays
- Contract research — drug discovery, preclinical services, screening
- Medical devices
- Gene expression databases
- Genome sequencing instrumentation
- High-throughput technologies
- Research reagents and tools
- Toxicology testing
- Veterinary pharmaceuticals
Please see PURE PROTEIN’S SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS for more information.
For information about commercial use of our Products or Services, please contact us: [email protected].